Website Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Section of Dermatology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is seeking an excellent Board Certified Dermatologist with leadership skills and subspecialty interests.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a robust interest in academics, teaching and scholarly projects
- Supervise research and continual process improvement projects
- Have a collegial mindset, be able to thrive in a team environment and move dermatology forward
This opportunity provides:
- Supportive and experienced staff
- Competitive salary and dedicated CME time and funds
- Excellent benefits package, including relocation bonus
- Academic Appointment at The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth (appointment requested at level commensurate with academic track record)
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Dermatology
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of New Hampshire
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an academic medical center located in Lebanon, New Hampshire in the Upper Connecticut River Valley on the NH and VT border. Home to Dartmouth College, the Upper Valley is a vibrant, academic and professional community offering excellent schools, lively arts, and an unmatched quality of life in a beautiful, rural setting. Amenities associated with urban areas in Boston MA, Burlington VT, and Montreal, QC are all within a few hours’ drive. Dartmouth-Hitchcock has been consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as One of America’s Best Hospitals.
Candidates should address their cover letter and CV to:
Michael Shane Chapman, MD, MBA
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.